Whitewater Rafting LLC has been voted best rafting company 9 times including 2013 and we would love to show your group why! We have a number of trips that suit groups of all sizes, plus we are always willing to tailor a trip to the specific needs of your group. We will also match any other quote you get from a local rafting firm!
Whitewater Rafting, LLC caters specifically to large groups and functions. We have the largest capacity of any rafting firm in the Glenwood Springs area. We are able to accommodate groups as large as 168 guests in a single launch with up to four launches per day. Our 10,000 square foot river front facility includes a private picnic area and ample private parking. We offer special rates for any group over 8 guests and very special pricing for groups over 15 guests.
We Make It Easy
It's surprisingly easy to have a good deal go bad due to small changes in your plans. That's why we pride ourselves on having the friendliest reservation policies in the industry. Just a few examples of our policies that you won't find elsewhere:
- We require no pre-payment or deposits. Almost all competitors do.
- If we say "it's $45/person" it is exactly that! No hidden fees, no taxes! Beware competitors USFS Fees, Service Tax etc.
- Cancel your entire reservation the night prior with no fees. Most competitors require a non-refundable fee up front when the reservation is made, and then charge the entire non-refundable remainder 48hrs in advance.
- Your group can pay individually on arrival. Most competitors require you to pay as a group to get the group rate.
- We don't charge if one person in your group can't make it, even if it's the last minute. And we can accomodate last might additions as well. Most competitors will charge full price for your missing friend, and can't make room for new ones on the spot.
- Cancel same-day in case of bad weather with no fees. We believe this is offered no where else.
- The owners, Erik and Phoebe Larsson, are always available. At least one is always in the building and available by phone.
Non Profits and Military Organizations
We understand budget concerns are at the top of your list for many groups including Boy Scouts, Church Groups, and Youth Groups or even day camps We can help create the best value trip for your group while still offering a memorable day on the river. Please contact us so we can get your group the most “bang for the buck!”.
For our guests who like to remain anonymous or just avoid the crowds, we can customize your trip to avoid public encounters and offer your group a private river experience that all will enjoy. Whether you would like a private raft with a pre-stocked cooler waiting for you, a private shuttle and launch time, or to be absolutely sure you get the best possible guide we can cater to your needs. Please contact us for special pricing and options.
Family Reunions, weddings, summer parties and so much more! Planning a special event can be stressful. Let us help by tailoring a trip to your group which can include a great day on the river, hot BBQ lunch or other meal option, use of our private picnic area, or even parking for large RVs or busses. Because we have a purpose built 10,000SF facility and private picnic area, we have the tools at hand to host any group large or small! Please contact us to find out how we can best help you plan your next special event.
**Please note that any and all discounts, including group rate discounts, are by request only and are not automatic. Just mention group rates to us when booking over the phone, at the register, or using our online system. Discounts are not available after purchase.**