This page is courtesy of Whitewater Rafting LLC to help provide your hotel staff with quick and useful information on Glenwood Springs. We hope this extension of service helps to reflect the quality and fun your guests will experience should they choose to raft with us this summer season.
- Custom map of all area recommendations below
- QUICK INFO: Everything we offer on one printable page (PDF)
Area Activities(Other than Rafting of course which is the most fun!)
Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
- Tickets to are available at a discount when purchasing our Half Day or Full Day Rafting Trip Packages.
- Phone number: 800-530-1635 x 0 for receptionist
- Rides open, Rates & Hours
- Tip: Lean into the corners on the Alpine Coaster. A local favorite! The Caverns also offers a great group picnic (25+ people) with unlimited rides.
Glenwood Hot Springs Pool
Hanging Lake Hiking Trail
Glenwood Vaudeville Review
- Phone 970-945-9699
- Dinner Theatre Info
- Tip: Dinner is optional. Much of the cast used to perform at the Crystal Palace in Aspen. The entertainment is unforgettable.
All our restaurant recommendations are located within the same few blocks on 7th st, which serves as Glenwood's "Restaurant Row".
The Glenwood Canyon Brewpub
- Website: www.glenwoodcanyon.com
- Price: $6 - $18
- Cuisine: American
- Very Kid friendly - Homemade Root beer & smiley fries
- Tip: Award winning Microbrews. Solomon’s favorite is the Saint James Irish Red. The stainless steel growlers are great for a raft trip.
- Website: www.rivierarestaurantgws.com
- Dinner, reservations accepted but not required.
- Cost: $14 - $28
- Cuisines: Eclectic American
- Kid Friendly
- Tip: Say Hi to Tammy when you stop in. The Parmesan Encrusted Halibut is highly recommended. Great Happy Hour starting at 4:30 daily
- Website: www.grindglenwood.com
- Lunch & Dinner. Locally produced meats and veggies. Great gluten free options. Great spot for after rafting
- Price: $5 - $15
- Cuisine: American
- Very Kid friendly - Say hi to Joey or Matthew when you stop in.
- Website: www.thepullmangws.com
- Lunch, Dinner & Sunday Brunch. Slightly famous, Esquire Mag voted one of the best new restaurants 2011. Gluten free option
- Price: $10 - $30
- Cuisine: Nouveau American
- Adult dining is recommended - Reservation accepted but not required
- Tip: Best Mussels in town
The Italian Underground
- Website: www.theitalianunderground.com
- Dinner. long time local family owned with classic photographs decorating the stone walls.
- Price: $17
- Cuisine: Italian
- Kid Friendly. Very busy, no reservation, recommend weekday dining
- Tip: Say hello to Raine, the owner, generally found mixing your drinks behind the bar. Dinners include salad and ice cream.